Whenever you enter the site in your browser, it goes through the DNS pipe. DNS means Domain Name Service. The DOTCOM names are only for human understand like "Google.com" but the machine doesn't know "Google.com" until it transferred in IP form like 126.96.36.199.
What is the use of DNS to block unwanted content?
This is very fantastic stage. Because DNS server has the ability to filter the websites. In another way, we can also judge that DNS server easily gives the dead signal for unwanted website. Due to this the user of your computer will have no longer an access to doubtful website. So, this is the simple logic behind my all above definitions.
How we can change our DNS to safe one?
I have selected the tiny program that has the potentiality to change DNS server with one click. If you are an advanced user then you can change it manually also without this software, but why to follow difficult task when one is freely and easily available.
- İnclude 3 DNS Service to Block Adult websites (Porn Sites) , Malicious sites ,Phishing sites, malware websites
- Yu can see your current DNS and its status (Safe or not)
- You don't need to install it (it is Portable)
- You don’t need to Flush DSN ( DNS Angel v1. 0 flushes DNS cache Automatically)
- You can easily remove Child protection (just click “Default DNS button”)
- It is very simple and effective
- Restore your DNS to prior one
DNS Angel (505 KB) or try this link..
Supported Operating Systems: Xp, Vista , windows 7 , windows 8 – (Both X86 and x64)
Virus total report