Hi friends, Today one problem make me write this post, so intentionally sharing my experience with you. This is interesting and very easy trick that how I rule out the problem of unable to opening the Gmail or other apps in normal mode.
Some time some apps or even entering the direct URL in the address bar can not work properly. First confirm that related website is really working or not.
1. For this you have to go on isup.me and enter your target website URL to verify whether the website is down. If this website return with a message "It's just you. http://gmail.com is up."; this means you can follow the next step.
Otherwise the isup.me website shows the message "It's not just you! http://gmail.com looks down from here." means the website is down. You can try after some time.
2. Just press Ctrl + Shift + Delete button combination.
3. You will see a window with options to delete browser history, cookies, cache, saved passwords, etc.
4. In case of "Obliterate the following items from" option it depends on how long have you facing this problem. If problem persists from past hour then select "the past hour" from drop down. If not interested to think more then simply select "the beginning of time". Select first four options or you can select more as per your requirements.
- Clear browsing history
- Clear download history
- Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data
- Empty the cache
5. Click on "Clear browsing data" button, it takes just while, don't worry and wait.
6. Done it!
Even the problem continues to haunt you, then you have to follow the trial and error method or simply disable plugin one by one and try to open "gmail.com" or suffered website. That's all, you can share your experience and suggestion in comments.