People who use netbook, laptop often complaints that their desktop size is too small to they can't place icons more than 35 or they want to be. Some people store so many icons on desktop as they unable to see the wallpaper. Now I am going to give you freedom from this muddle. Let's see how?
Recently I found one mirthful software named 360desktop, which gives 360° flexibility to the wallpaper. Not only wallpaper but also icons and widgets are propelling.
- Create and apply stunning 360° wallpaper
- Embed web widget, videos and games
- Integrate web pages, animation and other web content
- Embed webclips - just a piece of the web
- Share your creations and favorite 360's everywhere
- Share your favorite widget is a window to all your 360 content
- 360 desktop runs like any of your other windows program and doesn't seems to affect any critical system files
- It does place a shortcut on your regular Windows desktop without asking.
- Web widgets are simple to install and work well.
- Entertaining, inspiring, useful or just plain fun.
- You can't see your own background image
- There's is no tool to create personal panoramic wallpapers, you need to work online
- Needs more free space of RAM to work trouble free
- Microsoft Windows XP / Vista / 7
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or above
- Adobe Flash Player
- Pentium III 800 MHz or faster processor
- 250MB hard disk space
- 512MB RAM
- 1024 x 600 monitor with 256 colors
[Update: Official website www.360desktop.com no longer exists]