The Batch File Rename tool is a fast, flexible tool that renames many files in one go. Files are renamed based on logical sets of rules, like search and replace, which can be saved for easy later retrieval. Its has been designed to be simple and fast to use, without compromising on power, whilst providing a constant visual preview of the new file names.
|The Batch File Rename Tool (click to enlarge)|
- 15 easy to use renaming rules
- Any number of rule can be combined into rule sets, and saved, allowing total flexibility and fast operation.
- Saved rule sets are listed on the toolbar for quick retrieval.
- EXIF and MP3 tag support.
- Instant preview of the new file names - know what the application will do before any files are renamed.
- Conflict checking and illegal file name fixing built in.
- Instant visual display of each files state making it easy to see what will be renamed and if conflicts will arise.
- Command line support. Any rule set can be exported as a complete script for later automation.
- Rollback after rename for final checking.
- Very long filename support (32,000 characters).
It is ideal for renaming collections of photo graphs or music, or even a general tidy up of your documents.
The Batch File Rename Tool (2.2 MB)