With iPhotoDraw, you can add description text, callout boxes (ballons), dimensions, detailed images, and other annotation objects to the pictures. We don't mess up the original pictures with the annotation. In stead, the annotation is stored in a separated file and the original picture file is intact.
|iPhotoDraw (click to enlarge)|
A picture is worth a thousand of words. But sometimes you still want to add words or other information to the picture. For instance,
- Add name tag to people in the photo, in case you may forget them in the future.
- Display objects with dimension information in the images.
- Add enlarged details for a particular part in the image.
The whole package of the software is well below 10 megabytes. That's much smaller than some professional graphic tools on the market. And it's very easy to use. Just download the software, install it and off you go. All the operations and functions are straight forward and easy to follow. You don't need to spend a lot of time just to learn how to use it.
iPhotoDraw is free. You can use it for personal, educational, or commercial useage without paying any fees.
- Platform : Windows XP (sp3), Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Software requirement : .Net Framework 3.0 or later
- Languages supported: English, Chinese (simplified)