Undelete 360 can recover files deleted from computer hard drives, USB/thumb drives and memory sticks, the memory cards used in cameras, smart phones, and other devices, pen drives, and more. The program supports both file recovery and folder recovery.
Undelete 360 is one of the best programs to use for restoring accidentally or unintentionally deleted files from your computer, regardless of storage medium. Best of all, Undelete 360 is 100% freeware: No ads, no beg screens, no time or feature limits. It is completely free for you to use and enjoy.
1. Desktop Version
Download Undelete 360 SETUP [undelete-360-setup.exe, 1.94 MB, Multilingual]
2. Portable version
Download Undelete 360 PORTABLE [undelete-360.exe, 1.5 MB, Multilingual]
- Operating system: Windows 2000 / XP / VISTA / Windows 7 / 2003 or 2008 Server.
- Supported file systems: NTFS, NTFS5, FAT12, FAT16 and FAT32
- RAM: 128-1024 MB (depends on the drive size and amount of free space)
- Hard Disk: minimum 15 MB of free space required for installation
- Display: 1024 x 768 or higher resolution, 256 colors
Note: If the recovered file won't open, try to repair it with File Repair software.