Following are some options..
- If you are tech savy then you can block USB access through the windows registry / registry editor - regedit.
- I >Prest CTRL+R
- II>type "regedit" and click on OK to start the regedit utility.
- From there right click and create a new key and
- name it "StorageDevicePolicies".
- In the window on the right then create a new DWORD value and
- label it WriteProtect, give it a value of "1" and
- users can no longer write to USB drives.
- To re-enable this option change the value to 0 and users are again allowed to write.
- follow this article: