- Office Tab (OT) Free Edition is a small, simple, easy to use application specially designed to offer you a tabbed user interface for Microsoft Office 2010, 2007 and 2003.
- OT will gives you the ability to open, read, edit and manage multiple Office documents in a tabbed window.
- OT includes Document Tabs for Word, Workbook Tabs for Excel and Presentation Tabs for PowerPoint. You can easily use tabs for switching sets of documents as the way in IE 8, Firefox and Chrome, save your time and bring your perfect working order and efficiency.
- Easy determine which file has been changed, which has been saved: Office Tab will mark these modified documents or workbooks with an asterisk (*) in their names to indicate the modified documents or workbooks (except in PowerPoint).
- You can close a tab by double-clicking the left button on it. You can close a tab by clicking the middle mouse button once.
- Close All: close all files in the tabbed windows (a confirmation dialog box will appear when you choose to close all files).
- Close Other: close other files (exclude current file) in the tabbed windows.
- Quickly Rename: This function is different from "save as", once "rename" is applied, the document file under the original name does not exist anymore.
- OS Supported
- Windows Vista
- Microsoft Office Version of
|Click to enlarge|