FastPreview was created in need of a usable "PicaView" replacement which was discontinued at the time. It is now a pretty handy tool to display images in a fast manner and is an alternative to the functionality Windows has built-in. Furthermore people that want to display metadata attached to images will love it.
- Fast Viewer - Showing the image incl. different scaling types and JPEG rotations
- Images are scaled to fit the screen when opened.
- Lots of supported file types
- Shell integration - Integrates into File Context Menus
- Configurable dimensions of the preview
- Shell integration - Integrates into File Properties Pages showing:
- Adobe eXtensible Metadata Language (XMP) information
- Exif Camera/Image information
- IPTC Media information
- Windows XP or Vista/7 - 32bit or 64bit (AMD64)
- SSE2 capable CPU
- x64icc requires furthermore a SSSE3 capable CPU.
FastPreview - 32bit (3 MB)
FastPreview - 32bit-64bit (3.8 MB)
Download from official website