It is a FREE sound recorder (for personal, non-commercial, non-profit usage only) with it you can easily record various sound input to WAV and MP3 audio formats. Supports multiple sound input, audio/video files playback, CD player, line in, microphone, internet radio, even the obsolete tape/VHS cassette or anything else. It is also an online sound recorder to record online audio & video stream. Record various sound input to WAV and MP3. CD quality sound recording. Extremely resource friendly, CPU usage is below 1% on some new computers. This free sound recorder uses latest Lame MP3 encoder which is generally believed as the the best MP3 encoder in the world.
|Sonarca Sound Recorder Free (click to enlarge)|
- On-the-fly recording, no temporary file generated.
- Intuitive output file management.
- Diagnose and print detailed sound device info.
- Supports majority of modern sound cards: multi channel/professional/external USB sound cards.
- Supports several sound cards at the same system.
- All events are logged for future diagnosis.
- Windows Vista compatible and works with Windows 7 (64-bit and 32-bit).
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENT
- Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- 1.0 GHz or faster processor
- 512 MB RAM
- 15 MB free hard drive space
- Sound Card
Sonarca Sound Recorder Free (1.5 MB)